Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Multibox Test



I finally got around to play with blogspot a little more in depth. Some of the things if figured out were how to change my template and edit the layout. It wasnt as hard as i thought it would be.


The next things were to try out multibox. And get images, movies and even flash files to show up. It took a while, and a few headaches later i got it all working! :)


Between some of the other things i was trying out. This post was formated using dreamweaver.


I think now im ready to start blogging! :)


This is an interactive flash turntable. When the file opens be sure to scrub left to right to interactively spin the turntable.


If anyone has any questions, please feel free to comment. I will do my best to answer them.








No comments:

Post a Comment